Legend Of Oak Island

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

goodman1966

Reaction score
If anybody is interested there is a show about it on History Chanel right now. It's 10:12 in Minnesota where I am.

goodman1966

Reaction score
Like what the guy just said . "It's not about finding what was buried, but solving the mystery." Funny, I feel the same way about bottles!

epackage

Reaction score
I DVR it, the way they are going about seems half assed to me, but they need it to fill tv time for their advertisers....

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
HAHA I literally just finished watching both of the first two episodes on history.com You can find both there right now for free. What an AWESOME show….damnit…I want to know what's down there [:D]

goodman1966

Reaction score
Yep Jim , it is slow going. But I really want this mystery solved while I'm still kickin around above ground. Bottle diggers would have it done much quicker I think!

splante

Reaction score
I was excited to see this be made into a show....... However I only lasted 10 mins..very boring and super slow paced..and nothing new that hasnt been discussed before...thought I would give another episode a chance again after 10 mins I had to shut it off

antlerman23

Reaction score
I like the show, but like others said, it is very sloooooowwwwwwwww....that said, I wont stop watching it, just because I love the whole oak island mystery and I just plain enjoy the show. the coconut fibers were kind of cool, huh?

goodman1966

Reaction score
Hey guys, I really didn't think this thread would get very far. I just hope they find some old glass and show it to us!! It is slow but ill keep watching.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown