Lets See them Blob Top Beers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ArmyDigger

Bottle digger, collector, and military historian
Reaction score
Hello everyone again, I'd be interested if some of you beer collectors or others could share your top blob tops. Blob tops are some of my favorite bottles especialy the amber and aquas i have a few in my collection if anyone would like to see.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Sure, Lets see them, we had a post/thread in here called Lets see some Slug plates or something like that. That had a lot of Blob Top Beers in it I assume, or at least most of the ones I posted were. LEON.
P1080391.JPG
P1080393.JPG

ArmyDigger

Reaction score
Sure, Lets see them, we had a post/thread in here called Lets see some Slug plates or something like that. That had a lot of Blob Top Beers in it I assume, or at least most of the ones I posted were. LEON.View attachment 220379
sorry if I copied another thread title kinda I had no intention. Nice aqua blobs where from michigan are these from all I can make out is the last 4 letters cooa. Thanks for sharing mate!

hemihampton

Reaction score
OSCODA, Small obscure town that Mostly burned down in the great 1911 Fire. Very Rare Bottle, I only know of 1 other guy that has one. LEON.

ArmyDigger

Reaction score

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
nice bottles mate I like the big T embossed on them
Open letters are always a thrill. The fancier the better. Great thread even if not original! I remember doing one just like this a while ago. You know great minds and all. Thanks for the compliments.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora