Light scratches and scuffs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Johnny M

Reaction score
Who the F---k are you??? I dug those amber Willington fragments there at the old Rockville dump, not you! I`m Bill, but I NEVER brought anyone else to that dump, but someone else who knew about it did. There was a 4" or so layer towards to top of the dump in one area where I found those amber Willington pieces, I have photos to prove it. I found 2 of the smaller size and 3 of the large size, all in pieces and not enough to make a whole one. There was another bottle whose pieces were also mixed in with these, can YOU tell me what they were?
Bill. I'm John You were at my house in Waterbury years ago and we used to dig Hartford under the park.You and I dug the busted pickles together in that frigging cold water filled hole at far end of the dump where they eventually built the condos. That's who the f..k I am. I pulled some of them up too. I let you keep the pieces and we eventually showed the little expanded mouth frags to Heckler at the Enfield show. I don't remember what the other busted bottle was you want me to name to prove I'm not a freaking liar. I didn't want to name you in original post in case somebody knew you and pressed you for where the dump was. Jeez, you go apeshit over taking credit for busted bottles.

Johnny M

Reaction score
Who the F---k are you??? I dug those amber Willington fragments there at the old Rockville dump, not you! I`m Bill, but I NEVER brought anyone else to that dump, but someone else who knew about it did. There was a 4" or so layer towards to top of the dump in one area where I found those amber Willington pieces, I have photos to prove it. I found 2 of the smaller size and 3 of the large size, all in pieces and not enough to make a whole one. There was another bottle whose pieces were also mixed in with these, can YOU tell me what they were?
BTW - I see your nick indicates you still collect Bixbys. I remember you kept that cornflower blue one from the Rockville dump even though I think the corner was broken out. It was thrown up from the water in a muddy pile by the edge of a hole if I recall. I remember you dug that purple amethyst square vial too with a birding shaped fracture near the base or shoulder? I was there a lot with you and was there when the busted pickles popped.

Johnny M

Reaction score
BTW - I see your nick indicates you still collect Bixbys. I remember you kept that cornflower blue one from the Rockville dump even though I think the corner was broken out. It was thrown up from the water in a muddy pile by the edge of a hole if I recall. I remember you dug that purple amethyst square vial too with a birding shaped fracture near the base or shoulder? I was there a lot with you and was there when the busted pickles popped.
You brought me to the Rockville dump! Nobody else did.I guess stuff from 20 plus years ago is foggy in your mind.I remember all the wild colored busted Hopkins bitters you found there. I remember you dug that green sachem in hartford and then traded it for like 7 bottles including a green lancaster marked barrel. I remember digging hartford in the snow and I went to lunch and came back and you had pulled an amber HL & JW Brown colored hartford squat soda(smooth base) You used to have a cat named Merlin. I'll be waiting for an apology or at least a reply.

Johnny M

Reaction score
Did you see all my replies? You pop up a 2am and bash a guy. I'll be waiting for a response. You may have pics but where is the picture where we piled up all the wet pieces on the side of the hole and then put them all in the bucket and walked back to the truck?

Johnny M

Reaction score
Bill. I'm John You were at my house in Waterbury years ago and we used to dig Hartford under the park.You and I dug the busted pickles together in that frigging cold water filled hole at far end of the dump where they eventually built the condos. That's who the f..k I am. I pulled some of them up too. I let you keep the pieces and we eventually showed the little expanded mouth frags to Heckler at the Enfield show. I don't remember what the other busted bottle was you want me to name to prove I'm not a freaking liar. I didn't want to name you in original post in case somebody knew you and pressed you for where the dump was. Jeez, you go apeshit over taking credit for busted bottles

Johnny M

Reaction score
Still waiting for an apology.
I see you tucked tail after you bashed me Bill. I am still waiting for an apology. Johnny M. BTW- I also remember that pint size Magic Star fruit jar you plucked out of Rockville and the Crowleytown 1858 pint with the big lip chip.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94