Lindsay Soda Water Works ( Ontario )

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Greetings,

Found this crate from the Lindsay Soda Water Works, and decided to try & fill it with LSWW pint soda bottles. So...one row in, another 3 to go! that's about another 21 bottles - I best get divin'!

Happy almost Spring to all those praying for winter to end!

Regards,
DSD

Lindsay Soda Water Works.JPG

RCO

Reaction score
have heard of that bottler before , surprised you managed to find 7 of there bottles. usually not that common to find , although if you were diving in that area perhaps there easy to come by .

I had found 2 at a local auction a couple years ago , still have 1 but sold the other one as it was an extra and I didn't need it

never found one in the muskoka area in the wild , despite Lindsay not being that far away

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Found three within 50' of one another the other day, and some of my buds are hunting them for me as well. Pretty common bottle, all in all, I'd say.

RCO

Reaction score
Found three within 50' of one another the other day, and some of my buds are hunting them for me as well. Pretty common bottle, all in all, I'd say.

be common to find in the Lindsay / kawartha lakes area but doubt you'd find many outside of it

but would of been the main bottler in Lindsay area so it make sense there'd still be some in the areas lakes and rivers

RCO

Reaction score
What is the year on those? They look art deco to me. Nice crate also! ROBBYBOBBY64

the Lindsay soda water works operated from the mid 1930's till at least the mid 1960's , and I don't really know of them using any other bottles but this one , at least I've never seen any other bottles

this design of bottle originally came out in the 1930's but I suspect they used it much longer into 40's and 50's

RCO

Reaction score
here are some pictures of the Lindsay soda water works bottle I found a couple years ago , can see a better view of the design

lindsaysodawater.JPG
lindsaysodawater4.JPG

SODABOB

Reaction score
For general interest ...

Lindsay Soda Water Works History Library .jpg

Lindsay Soda Water Works.jpg

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.