little bottles dug

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, 1st sunday i havn't been digging (snow) so i cleaned some bottles. hope i can find information on age or possible value or contents or anything[:D]. some are perfume bottles charbert, lander. the bottle with a sunburst in the center of the circle has a cross in it. on the base is name but i can't make out all the letters (l__hoy). the little clear jar with criss cross lines is a hazal atlas. the little train is 3 3/8" long, 1 1/4" tall, its broke[:(]. well any help would be appreciated, thanks for looking , rhona

Nl30639.jpg

Attachments

• Nl30639.jpg
    Nl30639.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 44

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Rhona, I can help with two of them. The bulbous one on the left is a Whitehouse appel butter jar. it came with a glass lid kind of like a fruit jar glass insert. The tall double bubble one in the the middle is a Fruit-Smack bottle. It was a liquid concentrate that was made by the same guy who invented Kool-Aid. They are usually just called Kool-Aid bottles.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi warren, thanks for information. i now have my 1st white house jar, but it dosn't say it. it's still a neat jar. thanks for looking rhona ps. want some of the white stuff?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete