Looking 4 South Jersey Dig Partners

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mag510

Reaction score
no the only spots i know of are up in phila,to dig i had alot of luck at flea markets down there.But I would like to dig down there but I won't know were to start...

EdsFinds

Reaction score
Hey Glasstracker. Are you still looking for someone to dig with? I live in South Jersey and know of a few local spots, but I'm looking for someone whos interested in sharing my dig sites, kinda bored and lack motivation doing it myself, need encouragement. Let me know if you can get to the Atlantic County area.

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Hey Glasstracker. Are you still looking for someone to dig with? I live in South Jersey and know of a few local spots, but I'm looking for someone whos interested in sharing my dig sites, kinda bored and lack motivation doing it myself, need encouragement. Let me know if you can get to the Atlantic County area.
Hello! I know I’m replying very late, but still looking for a digging partner? I’m in central Jersey and wouldn’t mind taking a trip down to dig. Let me know

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
no the only spots i know of are up in phila,to dig i had alot of luck at flea markets down there.But I would like to dig down there but I won't know were to start...
Are you looking for a partner to dig with in Philly? I’m very close and would love to help. Let me know!

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Just looking for some diggers from South Jersey- Cape May area to team up with. Leave a response.
Hello! I am located in central Jersey but could easily make the trip down. Let me know if you’re still looking for a partner. Thanks

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Maybe we could arrange something over the summer. I am definitely looking for some good dig spots, and I've also got a couple in mind.
Hello! Still looking for a digging partner 11 years later? I’m around the area and would love to help. Let me know!

EdsFinds

Reaction score
Hello! I know I’m replying very late, but still looking for a digging partner? I’m in central Jersey and wouldn’t mind taking a trip down to dig. Let me know
Yes. I'm glad you replied. I was just giving up. I need someone to join me, all my friends are not really into it. Since it's been so dry here in Jersey, a few of our lakes and creeks have dried up. I was able to walk on the bed of this one creek, knowing that there are washed out soda bottles from the 70's and 80s. Voila! I found a small "stubbie" 10oz. Pepsi bottle with the old plastic wrapped label still intact (mostly)! I got it soaking in suds right now. So, yes. I know of a few areas I look at, but for the most part I've not been motivated to actually dig for what I know is down there, I just scan the surface a little. Thanks for your reply. Get back to me so we can make arrangements to meet and such.

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Yes. I'm glad you replied. I was just giving up. I need someone to join me, all my friends are not really into it. Since it's been so dry here in Jersey, a few of our lakes and creeks have dried up. I was able to walk on the bed of this one creek, knowing that there are washed out soda bottles from the 70's and 80s. Voila! I found a small "stubbie" 10oz. Pepsi bottle with the old plastic wrapped label still intact (mostly)! I got it soaking in suds right now. So, yes. I know of a few areas I look at, but for the most part I've not been motivated to actually dig for what I know is down there, I just scan the surface a little. Thanks for your reply. Get back to me so we can make arrangements to meet and such.
Excellent. Yes, I have the same problem with nobody in my life wanting to go with me, unfortunately.

What is the best way to continue communication to arrange a meet up? Phone # or possibly email?

EdsFinds

Reaction score
Excellent. Yes, I have the same problem with nobody in my life wanting to go with me, unfortunately.

What is the best way to continue communication to arrange a meet up? Phone # or possibly email?
lets see if I can give you my email address. I'll break it up, since sometimes these sites do not let you give your email address out and will prevent you from doing so. It is edwarddilks 641 @ gmail . com just put it all together as one word.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp