Looking for a B.C. Hutchinson bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jess98

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy a Hutchinson bottle from B.C. Preferably from Vancouver, any offers or info where I can find one would be appreciated!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
They come up on Ebay from time to time, there are enough out there that they aren't too hard to find as long as you're willing to shell out a bit of money for one. If you've got access to any bottle shows out in BC (assuming that's where you are) then you'll be bound to find some there too.

Jess98

Reaction score
I put out an inquiry on a few Facebook groups and ended up buying a Meikle bros hutch in good condition for $50 cad, and a c Morley hutch with a repaired top for $30, I think I did okay? Now I’m trying to find a hutch from Oregon haha

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I put out an inquiry on a few Facebook groups and ended up buying a Meikle bros hutch in good condition for $50 cad, and a c Morley hutch with a repaired top for $30, I think I did okay? Now I’m trying to find a hutch from Oregon haha
Yeah that's not bad at all, $50 for the Meikle is better than you'd be likely to do on Ebay once you factored in shipping. I don't know much about the Morley hutches, they must be pretty desirable if someone bothered to repair the top on one.
Oregon hutches I'm not too familiar with, I don't remember coming across any when I lived out west, but I'm sure there must be some from Portland at least.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown