LOOKING FOR AMBER COCA COLA BOTTLES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottletrader

Reaction score
HELLO,I AM LOOKING FOR AMBER COCA COLA BOTTLES, I HAVE ABOUT 72 AND I AM TRYING TO COLLECT ONE FROMEVERY TOWN THAT MADE THEM THE BEST I CAN TELL THERE WHERE 144 TOWNSIF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SELLING THESE PLEASE EMAIL ME bottletrader@hotmail.com ALSO INTERESTED IN STRAIGHT SIDE COCA COLA BOTTLES FROM TENNESSEE THANK YOU !

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Good luck! Your more than halfway! What west TN amber Cokes do you need?

bottletrader

Reaction score
Thank You for your replyI need several from west Tennessee here is my whole list from Tenn ClevelandColumbiaCookevilleCovingtonEnglewoodFayettevillekingsport ?LewisburgLexingtonMcMinnvilleParisShelbyvilleSouth PittsburgTracy CityTullahomaTrentonUnion City

bottletrader

Reaction score
I am going to post my whole list of AMBER COCA COLA BOTTLES I am looking forso I will not waist anyones time on bottles I have ALABAMA ARKANSAS CALIFORNIA ILLINOIS INDIANA IOWA KENTUCKY Albertville Helena Los Angeles Pana Anderson Debuque Bolling GreenFlorence Jonesboro San Francisco Peoria Bloomington BurkesvilleGuntersville Little Rock Columbus HazardNew Decatur Elwood LouisaSheffield FT Wayne Whitesburg Frankfort Winchester Greencastle Hartford City Kokomo Marion Muncie Richmond LOUISIANA MISSISSIPPI MISSOURI NEW JERSEY NEW YORK NORTH CAROLINA Monroe Clarksdale Kansas City Atlantic City Buffalo Fayetteville Shreveport Corinth Newark Goshen Greenville Greenville Rochester Washington Holly Springs Wilmington New Albany Sardis Tupelo OHIO PENNSYLVANIA TENNESSEE TENN/VIRGINIA TEXAS VIRGINIA WEST VIRGINIA Akron Williamsport AS SHOWN Bristol Houston Lynchburg CharlestonBellefontaine ABOVE Norton EckmanDennison PAGE Pulaski FairmontNewark Richmond KeystonePortsmouth Staunton LoganSpringfield MorgantownToledo/LimaYoungstown THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Dean

Reaction score
Good luck with the Arkansas as they are fairly scarce and expensive, but I do have an extra from Little Rock.Thanks.Dean

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
I'm sure it would be a burden but can I see the Monroe and Shreveport, LA bottles if possible?

bottletrader

Reaction score
I wish I could show you them I would be happy to , I do not have them this is the list of bottles that I needI did have an opportunity at both but chose to put money else where Thanks for looking

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Thanks, for listing. The Trenton Tn is tough. And the Covington Amber are pretty scarce too. I sold one of each, extra ones last year, maybe other members have one to sell. Happy hunting!

bottletrader

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply in no great hurry just waiting for the right time and bottleIf you get anything out that way keep me in mind Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown