Looking for bottle lovers NW Florida

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Giddyupgo

Reaction score
Hi... just a newby here looking for someone to talk to about the bottles I am finding in my back yard. It was an old home place, and I discovered a few bottles, and cant wait to see what others might be waiting for me to unearth them. Ive ALWAYS loved glass anythings, but know nothing about bottle collecting. I love anything that can sparkle and shine, so I may have scrubbed the value off my finds, lol. But they're so pretty, a d so clean. I cloroxed them because I had no idea if bacterica would be lurking in something buried for 60+ years. So I would love to find someone to give me some tips.... I tore up the cork stopper in a little Listerine bottle because I thought it was just dirt and roots... .
20200309_230217.jpg

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and glad your digging. What area are you in north Florida ? Keep on digging and posting. I know I like to clean my bottles with chemicals as well.

Giddyupgo

Reaction score
I am up near Panama city and Port St Joe.. Just a country girl who loves to be out enjoying nature and my yards and flowers. That is why I was so thrilled to find a new passion right here in my own back yard. Great to find new friends with the same interest.... Take care, stay safe... Linda

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Well when things are a little calmed down , we should dig some holes around you area.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18