Looking for collectors around Schuylkill County PA area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kcmcat

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to bottle collecting. I just inherited a bottle collection from my brother. Wondering if there are any collectors on this site from the Schuylkill County PA area? Looking to possibly sell them or learn more about the value of the collection.

Screwtop

Reaction score
I don't live there, but I travel up to Ashland every year, and have spent most of my life up there. My grandfather found many of the known bottles up there, so by all means, post away!

kcmcat

Reaction score
I need to get a better idea of what bottles he has. I know he has a Amber J Deegan, Pottsville PA bottle. I was always told it as some decent value. I'll hopefully post some pics. on I figure it out.

Screwtop

Reaction score
I need to get a better idea of what bottles he has. I know he has a Amber J Deegan, Pottsville PA bottle. I was always told it as some decent value. I'll hopefully post some pics. on I figure it out.

It depends on the closure in that case...

kcmcat

Reaction score
Sorry it took me so long. Here are some Pottsville and Minersville bottles I'm wondering about. Any idea on value?
J Deegan.......Pottsville, PA
St. Patricks Brewrey......Pottsville, PA
The Miners Brewery Company.....Minersville, PA

Looking to sell if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• Pottsville Bottles.jpg
    Pottsville Bottles.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 300

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
J Deegan.......Pottsville, PA is my favorite in the picture. Worth more than both the other 2 combined to me.

Screwtop

Reaction score
Very nice bottles! I'm not too sure about value. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm trying to save money now, due to stupid Covid, I'd by them all up.

Mahanoy1

Reaction score
I'm always looking for Schuylkill County bottles. Message me of you have any available for sale.

Screwtop

Reaction score
I'm always looking for Schuylkill County bottles. Message me of you have any available for sale.
I am looking for Schuylkill bottles too. Guessing from your Username, you live in Manahoy City or nearby? I live in Kentucky now, but all my family is in Schuylkill. I'm moving up there this winter near Ashland.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp