Looking for digging partner in Southeast PA, Montgomery County

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RickMac

Reaction score
Looking for a digging partner in SOUTHEAST PA, MONTGOMERY COUNTY

RickMac

Reaction score
Southeast Pa, Montgomery County untouched privy dump for a house built in 1875, I need a digging partner.

RickMac

Reaction score
OK! I will be in PA in Nov. The house is the one I grew up in. My sister lives there now. The privy was in the back, at the end of a cement sidewalk. All that is left is some sort of cement stoop. I'm guessing they filled in the privy. We'll see. I'll talk to you soon. Rick my house.jpg

BrentC

Reaction score
Beautiful old house. I am looking forward to it.

Brent

cowsgomoo

Reaction score
I don’t live too too far away. I’m in Baltimore county if you need a third person.

RickMac

Reaction score
Hello, That might work, I'll be in PA in November. Let's keep in touch. I've found other things on the property while helping dig for a small garden pool, a Victorian buckle, a ring, and a blue glass object. It is an Indian chief's head with a vertical hole, I guess it is a bottle/cork topper.

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
I am from PA. I am currently helping a friend in Indiana. I know of several privy sites in the Montgomery County area and I would be looking for a new digging partner. I would gladly come to dig with you once I get back to the area. My old digging partner lives in Indiana now so I would also be looking for someone to dig with. I am from that area and I have a wide list of privies that can be dug including ones I only got to partially dig that I want to go back to and finish up in the Pottstown Area and have sites in the Malvern area. I haven't been on in several years but just recently I thought to get back involved with the site.

BrentC

Reaction score
I am more than glad to help. I live near Norristown.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown