Looking for digging sites in TN/South Central Ky

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Yes, jwpeva,
You may be newer to our community but I have the feeling you've been in the collector's house a good little bit already. Hone those bottle skills now kiddo. You're correct, bottles are almost everywhere. :)

Hey Sunflowerlover7, The whole State of PA is just one BIG antique/flea market show. Of course, less in the winter but there are many year around antique stores as well. I believe planediggercam might be in the sw area of PA this time of year. Should be worth a starting a conservation w/him or just google it. Let us have a pic of a glassy success upon return to home base, please. Good luck! :)

jwpevahouse

Reaction score
I’m going to PA in a couple of weeks. Any bottle/dump sites or flea markets you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the direction you will be traveling. Every Thursday and Sunday the Columbus NJ flea market is a lot of fun, a large market with a good selection of antique, used and new stuff. Over the years I've done well buying good bottles there cheaply. Lambertville NJ flea market just north of Trenton near New Hope, PA is well known for antiques. I've done OK there over the years as well. Of course there are no guarantees but the markets are lots of fun for any collector. NJ has many flea markets and antique malls. The Berlin NJ flea market is just outside Philadelphia. The Red Bank NJ antique mall has a shop which sells old bottles. I know there is at least one flea market in Philly but have never gone.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Very cool. Thanks for caring and sharing jwpevahouse. :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown