Looking for embossed meds, cheros, and straight side cokes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Hey everyone, It seems every month or so I am back on here saying, well..."I'm Back!" Haha...anyways, the last time I was on here I had some pretty good luck securing some of the bottles i wanted, but I am back looking for embossed meds, cheros, and straight side cokes. If you have anything you would consider selling please let me know.

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Not really...Most of my stuff is from southern states...and NYC. I dont have much from the midwest but I am open to anything :)

Andrewt

Reaction score
I have some SS cokes on Ebay there's a link in my post(A few above this one): I've listed on eBay.

jays emporium

Reaction score

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Thanks, I am watching several of them now. I would give you $5 each on several of them (the ones I don't have) if you would consider pulling them off of ebay and making me a package deal. Thanks!

MedBottle1

Reaction score
I would bid on them but the shipping for me is too high. If I could work out a bundle i would try to work it out. Thanks though!

jays emporium

Reaction score
Most of the Cheros sold for way more than I expected. Two went over a hundred. We do combine shipping, 4 bottles for $12.35 anywhere in the USA.

ACLbottles

Reaction score
I was expecting over a hundred for the contoured Ft. Worth one, looks like most of them did pretty well. Congrats!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi