Looking for info on this 1989 20th-Anniversary Anheuser-Busch Beer Bottle from the Jacksonville (Florida) Brewery

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, I ran into a similar problem with this Heinz Commemorative. I suspect it was given only to upper people of the plant. However, I can't rule out that employees may have gotten one as well. Like you said, it's hard to get info on them.
That bottle is awesome. I need to find me one of those.

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, I ran into a similar problem with this Heinz Commemorative. I suspect it was given only to upper people of the plant. However, I can't rule out that employees may have gotten one as well. Like you said, it's hard to get info on them.
I just realized that this bottle is in my Anchor Hocking Commemorative Bottles Book as an amber bottle. It is worth $40.00 to $50.00 and I feel it's the right thing to do to disclose this to you. The book gives me a lot of inside information on various bottles.

Attachments

• DSCN4247.JPG
    DSCN4247.JPG
    198.8 KB · Views: 158

slugplate

Reaction score
I just realized that this bottle is in my Anchor Hocking Commemorative Bottles Book as an amber bottle. It is worth $40.00 to $50.00 and I feel it's the right thing to do to disclose this to you. The book gives me a lot of inside information on various bottles.
Thank you WPA-C for your honesty. My bottle is clear glass, as you know, and I will certainly honor the commitment I made. So no need to worry, I'm happy you like it.

Kevin2

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the reply and all of the photos of your Heinz bottle. It was very cool to see those pictures. That's a really neat bottle. I wonder how many/if anyone in Pittsburgh has one?! (Go, Steelers!)

Kevin2

Reaction score
It's very doubtful they made them for that many. You're talking a bigger cost there. There's instances where certain glass items or bottles were handed out to the whole factory at Christmas time. I'll be posting some examples of that soon. Saving that post for Christmas.

I would have thought that all the high-dollar cost would be in the creation of the bottle template or mold - not in the manufacturing or distribution of bottles after the mold has been made. That is counterintuitive to me. I would have thought once the mold was made, they could make them for as many people as they wanted.

I'm going to go hunting now for your Christmas post. I'm eager to see it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown