looking for J Pabst Sons bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Very well done, Jim!

10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
Coming from a master like yourself it's much appreciated...[;)]

jpabst

Reaction score
Surfaceone, Thanks for always looking in on this topic! I appreciate your kindness, interest and time as well!
Jennifer Pabst

jpabst

Reaction score
Any other members out there, especially the Ohio bottle collectors that would be willing to part with any J Pabst & Sons Co bottles out of Hamilton, OH. I am willing to be more than fair in price considering I am trying to amass a collection for my husband for Father's Day. I have been at this for a year and pickn's are slim! I have 3 bottles and I am working on negotiating for two more right now!
Please let me know!
Thank you,
Jennifer Pabst

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jennifer,

More power to you on this Family Bottle Mission. That guy will come up off those bottles if you bat your eyes, and push the Father's Day program, I hope.

MorePowerToYou.jpg

jpabst

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I received the email this morning that the man originally wanted $100.00 for the 3 bottles, now that he knows that one of them is not from the J Pabst Sons family, he wants $60.00 for the 2 bottles. I am actually kind of shocked, I did not expect that he would want so much. I guess that is the price I will pay for being straight forward with the reason I am looking for the bottles! PUN INTENDED!
Oh well, I am sure I will find bottles that are priced very low and make up the difference!
He did do me the favor of giving me a lesson he learned while obtaining his accounting degree:"The correct market price is what a willing seller and a willing buyer are willing to agree on." Obviously the key word is: willing!

epackage

Reaction score
Make him an offer of $40 Jennifer, see what happens...

Reaction score
I am completely new to this. My husband is the Grandson of Warren J Pabst of J Pabst & Sons bottling Co out of Hamilton, OH.
He has one sister, they are the only two descendants of the Pabst Family that are still living. (with the exception of our children) Unfortunately, his sister has all of the bottles and memorabilia from the J Pabst & Sons Co.
I have been searching high and low for any bottles or other things out there to start a collection for our family. We have five children and I would love to be able to compile a collection that could be passed on through the years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I search eBay often and seem to miss them by a moment so I have a special alert set so if any are listed, I will have a chance to pick them up. If you have any advice of somewhere else to look that would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all, these blogs are incredibly informative and fascinating. I hope to hear from you all soon!!
Jennifer Pabst

Attachments

• 20210212_133533.jpg
    20210212_133533.jpg
    916.3 KB · Views: 95

hemihampton

Reaction score
That's a nice one, kinda looks like a ten pin & looks tooled top probably pre 1910 possibly around 1900? just my ameture guess. LEON.

Reaction score
It is rare as I can't seem to find one without the writing along the bottom as in this pic.

Attachments

• vintage-pabst-sons-co-hamilton-ohio-1_1_fd66d78577a8a7a3d8edce1f5ba7ff25.jpg
    vintage-pabst-sons-co-hamilton-ohio-1_1_fd66d78577a8a7a3d8edce1f5ba7ff25.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 86

hemihampton

Reaction score
Page 7 post #64 in here shows one with out the writing along bottom. LEON.

oooppss, corection, it does have writing along bottom or contents size.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora