Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

LOOKING FOR MICHIGAN BOTTLES

A2TED

Relic Retriever
May 4, 2020
Specifically Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Saline, Dexter, and Chelsea, Michigan. Pretty much anything made in Washtenaw County. Looking for everything including beers, sodas, meds, and the elusive Ann Arbor dosage cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Farther down in the Categories this site has a Category for Bottles Wanted to Buy or Purchase. This post may do better if moved or put down there in that Category. Good Luck. LEON.

A2TED

Relic Retriever
May 4, 2020
Farther down in the Categories this site has a Category for Bottles Wanted to Buy or Purchase. This post may do better if moved or put down there in that Category. Good Luck. LEON.
Thanks Leon, always a great help.

Ted

Dexter Collector

Jan 22, 2017
Specifically Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Saline, Dexter, and Chelsea, Michigan. Pretty much anything made in Washtenaw County. Looking for everything including beers, sodas, meds, and the elusive Ann Arbor dosage cup.

My wife and I collect Dexter, Michigan bottles and advertising items. She's very interested in the earlier pharmaceuticals as well as milk bottles from Dexter. Occasionally we come across some bottles of the other Washtenaw County towns. Do you have any duplicate Dexter bottles to sell or possibly trade when we find them?

A2TED

Relic Retriever
May 4, 2020
My wife and I collect Dexter, Michigan bottles and advertising items. She's very interested in the earlier pharmaceuticals as well as milk bottles from Dexter. Occasionally we come across some bottles of the other Washtenaw County towns. Do you have any duplicate Dexter bottles to sell or possibly trade when we find them?
I unfortunately have nothing from Dexter, Michigan currently. Do you collect any other towns from Washtenaw county? Might be able to help you there.

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks! I actually found a smaller broken one buried with other bottles by a swamp. It was cool enough I saved the half of it. Eventually picked this one up in a lot on an auction and was excited to see a good one!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Jul 15, 2020

I have an older coke bottle from AnnArbor if this is something you don't already have in your collection..

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benash4112