Looking for old Dr Pepper bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BG1024

Reaction score
I am a Dr Pepper collector amd I'm looking for old bottles. I am looking for the following:- Anything Artesian Manufacturing and Bottling Co. Waco Texas bottles-Dr Pepper thief bottles variations (Waco, Monterey, Waco/St.Louis, Script, 1906, Kansas City, and Amarillo)-Dr Pepper King of beverages bottle variations (Artesian Waco, Dallas)-Various Dr Pepper raised letter good for lie/ 10 2 4 bottles- Circle A brand bottles- Ft. Worth Artesia bottles- Rare ACL, paper label, foil label, and foam label bottlesLet me know what you have for sale with pictures!!!Thank you very much!

BG1024

Reaction score
I do not and have not heard of it. Could you tell me about it?

CreekWalker

Reaction score
It was Dr. Peppers attempt to market a pepper sauce product , think Heinz or Lea & Perrins type. Thinking it a sure winner, public relieved it coldly. Perhaps believing a soda based steak sauce or marinade for veggies was unappetizing!

BG1024

Reaction score
I have never heard of that! Around what time period was that?

CreekWalker

Reaction score
1930's , I believe. Try a web search on Ab. Net . Later Dr. Pepper donated the unused bottle to the Popular Bluff school system. To be used as refillable bottles for milk. The base is marked Property of Dr. Pepper.

Nactex

Reaction score
I just came across this thread and was wondering if you had anything to confirm the story about the pepper sauce product. I had heard that these bottles from Poplar Bluff MO and Boaz AL were used for either a chocolate drink or fruit drink due to the shortage of sugar during the war.

Dr Pepper bottle man

Reaction score
Randy, Bill Agee told me long ago, they were flavor bottles, Doyle
Ya ol buddy Ray called last night, nice DP book he has coming out.
He says I will get my copy as soon as they come out.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis