Looking for Ontario bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BillHaddo

Reaction score
Hi there, i have quite a few doubles of Ontario pop bottles in good, clean condition for sale. Pm if interested. Thanks Bill

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

RCO

Reaction score
Looking for ontario (canadian) bottles: any kind of bottle.

was literally 100's of different bottlers in Ontario , usually collectors are looking for bottles from a specific town or bottler , any specific area of interest ?

do you ever go to garage sales ? chances are you'd find some there in the summer , although alot of sales won't have bottles but eventually someone might

b.ecollects

Reaction score
was literally 100's of different bottlers in Ontario , usually collectors are looking for bottles from a specific town or bottler , any specific area of interest ?

do you ever go to garage sales ? chances are you'd find some there in the summer , although alot of sales won't have bottles but eventually someone might.
Possibly bottles from Muskoka or York Region area. I only have a few from muskoka and none from York Region yet.

RCO

Reaction score
Possibly bottles from Muskoka or York Region area. I only have a few from muskoka and none from York Region yet.

Browns Beverages did most of the bottling in Muskoka so isn't many other soda bottles from Muskoka although is some from Huntsville and Parry Sound

is milk bottles from most towns in Muskoka such as gravenhurst , bracebridge , huntsville . actually quiet a few different ones if your into dairy bottles

very few soda bottles from York Region as it was so close to Toronto it never had many bottles , was one in Aurora called " sundial " you sometimes see its bottles but not that easy to find

RCO

Reaction score

also recall when looking thru some old newspapers last winter that i found online

that York Region didn't even have a coca cola bottler , it was being bottled in nearby Uxbridge ( northern durham area ) by Uxbridge Beverages and they were sending it into Newmarket / northern york region in the 50's - 60's

is a clear art deco bottle from Uxbridge beverages but only seen 1 bottle from them

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu