Looking for partners in NJ, PA, NY [emoji3]

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Hello folks!

I’m looking for a partner in NJ, PA, or NY. I live in central Jersey. Let me know if you’d like to partner up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Mount

Reaction score
i've never dug but i would like to try. i don't know where one could dig around here, though, it's all private or park land. but i'm sure there are a lot of undiscovered bottles and crocks and what not out there among all those old farms we have here. i'm in Freehold. if you know of a place that we can dig, at an amateur level (for me) I might be interested.

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I’m not too sure where to dig myself. I’ve been trying to find a place using Sanborn maps and walking rivers, but no luck yet.

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
I have a potential early 1800s to 1700s privy in old city Philadelphia. In town on business and looking at maybe moving back to the area. I have no tools but it looks like a great old site.

Attachments

• 20220829_151208.jpg
    20220829_151208.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 20220829_151156.jpg
    20220829_151156.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 116

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
I love Philadelphia and live very close. I would love to help on this if you're still considering it. It looks like we might need more than just a shovel for this though haha

Do you know who owns this area so we can get permission?

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
I have a potential early 1800s to 1700s privy in old city Philadelphia. In town on business and looking at maybe moving back to the area. I have no tools but it looks like a great old site.

I love Philadelphia and live very close. I would love to help on this if you're still considering it. It looks like we might need more than just a shovel for this though haha

Do you know who owns this area so we can get permission?

DiggerDave21

Reaction score
The original owner of the lot bought his house back in 1741 and is on the 1750 map of Philadelphia. What is your email and will share what I know. I will be moving back into the area and will gladly dig with you when I have free time. Other option if you want to email me at david.huss21@outlook.com.

Dje2004

Reaction score
Hello folks!

I’m looking for a partner in NJ, PA, or NY. I live in central Jersey. Let me know if you’d like to partner up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hello I used to live in phily i do not now but i live in pa still I been collecting bottles for 91/2 years now i dig some out houses bottle dumps in pa let me know i wooddig and am trying to find people to dig with up here trying to get a goup together bottle dig

Dje2004

Reaction score
i have some for bottle digging i've been digging for 91/2 years am ooriginally from philly i have tools for digging privy

bottle_digger_em

Reaction score
hello I used to live in phily i do not now but i live in pa still I been collecting bottles for 91/2 years now i dig some out houses bottle dumps in pa let me know i wooddig and am trying to find people to dig with up here trying to get a goup together bottle dig
hello, what part of PA do you live in and are you still looking for partners? If so, send me an email at ealevitch@gmail.com

Thanks!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi