Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jwpevahouse

Reaction score
You can PM me on this site if you like. It's that ✉envelope icon.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I have dups of aqua 1860s Wm Morton 7 inch sloped shoulder "squat", "Capitol City Bottling Co." 7 inch aqua machine made crown top and "CL Shaumloeffell Co." machine made aqua crown top. The CL Shaumloeffell bottle is a scarce late teens bottle after George went bankrupt and incorporated using his wife Caroline Louisia's name. Certainly their last bottle before closing just before prohibition. The Capitol City Bottling" has an embosssed image of the state capitol dome. Nice somewhat scarce bottle.

butchndad

Reaction score
I have dups of aqua 1860s Wm Morton 7 inch sloped shoulder "squat", "Capitol City Bottling Co." 7 inch aqua machine made crown top and "CL Shaumloeffell Co." machine made aqua crown top. The CL Shaumloeffell bottle is a scarce late teens bottle after George went bankrupt and incorporated using his wife Caroline Louisia's name. Certainly their last bottle before closing just before prohibition. The Capitol City Bottling" has an embosssed image of the state capitol dome. Nice somewhat scarce bottle.
there is a Capitol City bottle (crown top) on Etsy

ShelbyVaughan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Does anyone know if the information from the bottle forum still exists, specifically for the Trenton bottlers? I see there is a bit of information that was posted, but the links are all broken…. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

butchndad

Reaction score
i don't know where you are but am guessing in Trenton or environs. If so, take a trip to the Grist Mill Antiques Barn in Pemberton. They have a lot of bottles and some, if i remember correctly, from Trenton. Happy hunting

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado