Looking for Union County PA milk bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UnionCountyPA

Reaction score
Hi. I am always looking to buy milk bottles from Union County, PA.Towns include: Millmont, Glen Iron, Mifflinburg, New Berlin, Lewisburg, Winfield, West Milton, New Columbia I check eBay and the Milk Maid from time to time, but you never know where else one might pop up. Thanks

Dcravosa

Reaction score
You should join the National Association of Milk Bottle Collectors, where you'll gain access to hundreds of milk bottle collectors (many in PA). It's a great organization, and it's very inexpensive. You can take out a free ad for your search in their monthly newsletter - The Milk Route.

www.milkbottlecollectors.com

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Not sure if you've joined the NAMBC or not, but this month's The Milk Route newsletter had a classified ad for a huge PA milk bottle auction --- check it out at markferryauctioneers.com.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
Dan they have one you might want: 161 Pyro Garner Dairy Co, Uniontown PA, 2 sided, “amber” square quarts, 2 lots There's a lot more lol

Dcravosa

Reaction score
Dan --- The NAMBC Annual Convention is coming up May 28-30th in Grantville, PA. Is that anywhere near you? Will be a great event with hundreds of collectors and thousands of bottles. Again - I'd recommend joining the organization for the best connections and free newsletter search ad. I love reading the monthly newsletters.

UnionCountyPA

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies. Sorry that I didn't get around to thanking you sooner. I have been considering joining the NAMBC. Also, I did see the auction listing. However, Uniontown is not in Union County. Luckily, we had two nice local sales in January and again in March. Between those two sales I was able to pick up 5 bottles and two cap picks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown