Lots of Bottles for sale.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
I also want to offer this beautiful yellow green GXIII-53 Resurgam Baltimore Glassworks Flask. I picked this up over the summer and not being a flask collector I'm looking to trade this for rare Baltimore pontiled sodas or medicines I don't have. This example has a super bold strike and a great medium yellow green color. Its an attic found example and only has some minor high point wear. Its likely the finest possible example known of the two or three I've herd of in this coloration. Its a beautiful flask and has great presence on display. It's a great bottle that I don't mind keeping it just looks lonely without any other flasks on the shelf with it. So if I don't get any interesting offers I might just have to start a color run of these.

Email me with any possible trade offers

Chris

B392AF44DED645FD89C90DF8D1365E2D.jpg
I also want to offer this beautiful yellow green GXIII-53 Resurgam Baltimore Glassworks Flask. I picked this up over the summer and not being a flask collector I'm looking to trade this for rare Baltimore pontiled sodas or medicines I don't have. This example has a super bold strike and a great medium yellow green color. Its an attic found example and only has some minor high point wear. Its likely the finest possible example known of the two or three I've herd of in this coloration. Its a beautiful flask and has great presence on display. It's a great bottle that I don't mind keeping it just looks lonely without any other flasks on the shelf with it. So if I don't get any interesting offers I might just have to start a color run of these.

Email me with any possible trade offers

Chris

B392AF44DED645FD89C90DF8D1365E2D.jpg
I will gladly take the Sparks bottle. Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen