Lots of SS Pepsi Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Harmony NC sale Nov. 10th. Looks like a good one!

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=1582993&category=0&zip=&kwd=charleston%20bottle

~Tim

LC

Reaction score
Love that vintage Pepsi memorabilia , sold a 40s metal carton just yesterday . I had it for about fifteen years . Got rid of most all my good Pepsi stuff except for some bottles . Had a couple of clocks , coolers , signs , and so on . Figured I better sell some of it while I can . My boys consider all my treasures nothing but junk from the past and said they were getting rid of all that chit when I am gone .

Coca Cola

Reaction score
Your boys are crazy! History is something awesome to remember and even better to be able to hold and see in front of you, even if it is just soda history! [:)]

LC

Reaction score
I hear where you are coming from Eric but that is the way of it . They care nothing about any kind of antiques whatsoever . And it is not just them . When I was doing shows , young people their age would come into my set up and the only thing they were looking for were toys that they had as kids or maybe a particular lunch box they had as kids , only something from their time period . I always enjoy talking to the young people who show interest in things from the past .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4