Louisiana bottles wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wadersmith

Reaction score
Right now I am on the market for Louisiana bottles. There ain’t many I have but I’m trying to fix that

mayor

Reaction score
What are you looking for? I have various bottles from Ruston, Monroe, Alex, Talullah, etc. of coke, big chief, triple a, other regional brands. What you hunting? I live in northeast area in Eros.

Wadersmith

Reaction score
My main focus is on slug plates but more or less just looking for the older Louisiana ones in general

spaul136

Reaction score
What are you looking for? I have various bottles from Ruston, Monroe, Alex, Talullah, etc. of coke, big chief, triple a, other regional brands. What you hunting? I live in northeast area in Eros.
Hi! Wondering if you can point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for a TREQ bottle from Louisiana Ice & Utilities, circa 1920s.

Any ideas on where I can look?

webe992

Reaction score
Here are a couple of hutches from New Orleans. You can shoot me a PM if you are interested and/or would like more photos.

Attachments

• 58D3829C-36EB-4EFC-A9E2-3728780C1E49.jpeg
    58D3829C-36EB-4EFC-A9E2-3728780C1E49.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 97

Ivybriana

Reaction score
Hi, I have Louisiana bottles, several different NOLA pharmacies, City Bev Blob Tops, A few hot/pickle sauces, etc. let me know if you are interested in seeing pics.

mrechenard

Reaction score
Are any of you on Facebook? If so you may want to check out Louisiana Antique Bottle, Whiskey Jug, & Advertising Collector's Page.
Hi! Wondering if you can point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for a TREQ bottle from Louisiana Ice & Utilities, circa 1920s.

Any ideas on where I can look?
I don't think I have ever heard of a TREQ bottle. Does TREQ stand for something or is that the actual name? Is it a cola bottle or milk....I am researching in old news papers to see if I can find anything under TREQ and have not come up with anything so far.

mrechenard

Reaction score
Are any of you on Facebook? If so you may want to check out Louisiana Antique Bottle, Whiskey Jug, & Advertising Collector's Page.

I don't think I have ever heard of a TREQ bottle. Does TREQ stand for something or is that the actual name? Is it a cola bottle or milk....I am researching in old news papers to see if I can find anything under TREQ and have not come up with anything so far.
https://milkbottle.collectionhero.com/gallery.php?search= Louisiana Found this on the website listed. Now I know what to search for.

Attachments

• treq.png
    treq.png
    257.1 KB · Views: 65

Spaul13

Reaction score

I believe it stands for tall, round, embossed quart

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky