Lower Michigan dumps/privies

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

druggistnut

Reaction score
Looking for a dependable, stable (not a whacko) guy or gal to help dig pre 1900 dumps & privies here in lower Michigan. I have an awesome tripod, which takes most of the hauling effort out of the equation.
Bill

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Bill...

Welcome to the forum...

But I gotta tell ya, you won't find too many non-whackos here... Bottle nuts are NUTS, after all...

Ron

druggistnut

Reaction score
Ron,
Thanks for the welcome. Being a 30+ year digger/collector, I take to heart that we are all a bit nuts. lol
What I was referring to is the person who gets angry because they don't find any "money" bottles and starts yelling loudly, cursing, throwing bottles, etc... I have had that happen more than once.
I like a nice, quiet dig, especially in "questionable" locations, if you get my drift.
Bill

bearswede

Reaction score
I'm with you on that one, Bill... Most I ever did when I was actively digging was to weep pathetically upon finding what looked like an intact colored O.P. medicinal only to have it fall apart when released from its soil caccoon...

Ron

madman

Reaction score
yo druggist im mellow, how low in michigan are you ?? i dont dig to sell!! i no alot about questionable areas shhhh!! mike

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac