Made a site to document antique CT bottles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I guess it works. Anyway, I created this site so I could document my CT bottles that I own and share info about them as there are no sites for CT bottles out there. As of now its still a work in progress and there are still probably some minor errors but here is the link: https://sites.google.com/view/pdcsectbottles/home

Let me know if you can access it, this is sort of a test for me. Also let me know what you think!

Thanks,
PlaneDiggerCam

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
PlaneDiggerCam, Everything finished on your site that i tried i was able to access. Good to see you giving your time and knowledge to a hobby you definitely enjoy. Beautiful pictures , i know how unphotogenic and stubborn bottles can be. I have to go back and look around alot more. Thanks again ROBBYBOBBY64

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
PlaneDiggerCam, Everything finished on your site that i tried i was able to access. Good to see you giving your time and knowledge to a hobby you definitely enjoy. Beautiful pictures , i know how unphotogenic and stubborn bottles can be. I have to go back and look around alot more. Thanks again ROBBYBOBBY64
Thanks for checking it out for me. I just added photos to the listings today!

swpender

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I guess it works. Anyway, I created this site so I could document my CT bottles that I own and share info about them as there are no sites for CT bottles out there. As of now its still a work in progress and there are still probably some minor errors but here is the link: https://sites.google.com/view/pdcsectbottles/home

Let me know if you can access it, this is sort of a test for me. Also let me know what you think!

Thanks,
PlaneDiggerCam
Look forward to your progress.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown