Made a website cataloging my soda bottle collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

shadeone

Reaction score
Actually they are cleaned, filled with real soda by me and then capped :) It would take an eternity to find some of the variants I have still filled. There are a few in there where it is the only example of that variant that I have ever seen.
Nothing beats the look and weight / feel of the bottle the way it was when it came out of the cooler ready to be consumed by the lucky purchaser. I try to "restore" them to this condition.
Also, the logo designs were made with the soda color in mind... Sometimes details are lost when bottles are empty and see-through letters don't have the liquid behind them to fill the hollow parts of the design.
I don't cap them with original caps however. If something ever happens to me, I don't want these passed off as original / unopened down the line.
I saw the seller who had all those full ones you speak of. Lots of awesome looking bottles there!

shadeone

Reaction score
I make it a point to not reply here whenever I update the page, but this last update I just finished was a big one. All of the bottles now have little descriptions telling what makes that particular variation different than the others.
I also added pictures of variants I don't have to some of the brands just so you can see the vast amounts of differences and super rare bottles out there.
Enjoy!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi