Majestic Beverage Company - Hamilton ON.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Donas12

Reaction score
Thought I would share this bottle as it is not a design I have seen before and rather enjoy. It’s from Majestic Beverage Company - Hamilton Ontario.
A tall 6.5 oz deco that is registered design 1931. ED5263BA-24D4-46CD-BF7D-E828D54CF88D.jpeg

Would be interested to see if there are similar designed bottles as this used by other bottlers...

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Shes gorgeous my friend
Thought I would share this bottle as it is not a design I have seen before and rather enjoy. It’s from Majestic Beverage Company - Hamilton Ontario.
A tall 6.5 oz deco that is registered design 1931.View attachment 215975

Would be interested to see if there are similar designed bottles as this used by other bottlers...

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice deco bottle! Never seen that design used by anyone else, although I suspect it likely was a generic design since none of the text is integrated into the decorative elements.

Donas12

Reaction score
Nice deco bottle! Never seen that design used by anyone else, although I suspect it likely was a generic design since none of the text is integrated into the decorative elements.
That totally makes sense. A good way to judge if the design is unique or generic.
Thanks.

RCO

Reaction score
seen the embossed majestic before but don't have one . doesn't seem to come up for sale that much not really sure why as it was one of Hamilton's larger bottlers operated from 1932-1958

do have an acl majestic bottle , red and white paint " texola a mighty good drink " on back . forgot I had this bottle as it was buried so far back in display .

also have a wooden crate from this bottler in the garage , don't seem to have a picture but one is marked texola Hamilton , know its from them

DSC03121.JPG
DSC03121.JPG
DSC03123.JPG
DSC03123.JPG

JKL

Reaction score
That's a great bottle.
Never came across one before and I have shopped a few antique markets in the Hamilton area.
Have a number of Majestics but not like that one.

RCO

Reaction score
That's a great bottle.
Never came across one before and I have shopped a few antique markets in the Hamilton area.
Have a number of Majestics but not like that one.

I'm not exactly sure why the embossed majestic is harder to find , cause it was a larger bottler and seems to be a fair number of bottles around from that time period from Hamilton area so dumps from that period must of been dug up

RCO

Reaction score
noticed on ebay there is a 30 oz embossed majestic Hamilton bottle , don't feel like I've seen it before but it is listed in my older bottle book

majesticbeverageshamilton30oz.jpg
majesticbeverageshamilton30oz.jpg
majesticbeverageshamilton30oz1.jpg
majesticbeverageshamilton30oz1.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi