Marinette Wisconsin Milk Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sode0093

Reaction score
I have posted this quart size milk bottle for sale on ebay, but I am not very knowledgable about pricing, any ideas? If anyone is looking for any Wisconsin Dairy milk bottles, I have over 100 I am looking to sell from a variety of counties through out Wisconsin, many of which I have been told by individuals with experience in milk bottle appraisal they have never even heard of. Please message me if interested or looking for a specific bottle from this region. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Embossed-Marinette-Dairy-Milk-Bottle-Marinette-Wisconsin-/261054514771?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc80fc653

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Sode,
That is a cool milk. I love the embossing.

For all of you milk collectors, please don't be angry with me. I am trying to be honest.

I think the market is a little soft right now on milks (at least in Wisconsin). I suppose I could be wrong but milk collectors rarely pay top dollar. I have seen some Great milks sell on the bay for a fraction of what they used to go for. And even back in the day, many collectors wouldn't pay much for rare examples. Small towns with multiple collectors who can afford stuff goes the best. Hope this helped.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac