Maryborough bottle show 2005

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IRISH

Reaction score
Anyone here going to the Maryborough (Victoria) bottle show ? if so how about meeting up at the show ? most of the Aussies here know each other anyway but it would be great to meet up in real life with a few forum members. I'm doing a fair bit of detecting while I'm up there (going for a few extra days) so I'll be the bloke carring around the huge gold nuggets [:D] (one day, maybe [;)] ).

The show is at the Carisbrook trotting track on the 27 & 28 of this month (August), contact Jason for more info 03 5465 3278.
It's one of my favorite shows with some of the best displays seen at a Victorian show and heaps of trade tables.

IRISH

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a quick report on the show, a week late but better late than never [:D] .

Maryborough was great as usual but a bit quite for most of the sellers although there where a few who sold a lot (over AU$20000 of stuff for one bloke I was told). I bought only a few things but there was heaps of good stuff for sale. Not sure how many though the doors but there was a fair turnout.

Here are a few photo's of the show, most of the bottle photo's I took are not that good as I was only there in the morning sunday (forgot to take photo's on Saterday) and the light was not too good.
This is a bit of the trade tables

Db84921.jpg

Attachments

• Db84921.jpg
    Db84921.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 92

IRISH

Reaction score
Display of Goldfields belt buckles, they are mostly cricketing one's with a few other sports, date's between the 1850's to 1890's.

Tr51459.jpg

Attachments

• Tr51459.jpg
    Tr51459.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 87

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123