mason's cfjco (monogram) Patent nov 30th 1858

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

blizzardwolf

Reaction score
Recently Ive found a lot of old bottles in a bunch of old fruit stands near where i live.
this one caught my eye tho since i didn't have any others that were the same citron color.
it has its boyd zinc lid still and it in almost perfect condition cept for a lil chips were the lid was unscrewd. my friend said it may be worth some money if i find the right person to sell it too.its says
mason's
cfjco (monogram)
Patent
nov 30th
and on the base it reads FX 626

i have 6 pictures to go with post http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l512/blizzardwolf420/bottles/
im in hopes of selling this jar i was told it may be 1920 in red book

jarhunter

Reaction score
Hi Wolf, very nice jar. Citron is a tough color to call, you have other colors in pictures that can draw from or enhance your jar. Natural sunlite works best to show true color. Warren

blizzardwolf

Reaction score
http://www.greatantiquebottles.com/fj014text.html
i think i found the same one than i have but the only problem is mine has FX 626 and there's has G143 on the base. there marking price on there was 2,500 . seems a little much to me but ill see what the experts on here have to say
*NOTE* ill be posting new pics within a day or 2 with it in the sunlight on white paper
its raining here in PA so ill take ASAP

thejario

Reaction score
NO WAY , that price is crazy. Most likely yellow green 30-60$ in the book. One just sold last week at NAG for 60$ Citron is just a little different

jarhunter

Reaction score
Hey Wolf, was kind of leaning towards yellow-green from pictures. Redbook doesnt put that kind of price on that jar. I havn`t been following current auctions as of late so it might be up there. Warren

blizzardwolf

Reaction score
ill probably decide on my price by the end of the week after i get better pictures.
i wanna find the medium of most of the prices different people offer
Ive had as low as 40$ offered and as high as 100$ so far. so im just gonna see what happens if someone wants it bad enough they will probably pay more

thejario

Reaction score
I 'd snap up that hundred before they come to their senses, [;)]

blizzardwolf

Reaction score
well everything offerd today is way more than i expected to get out of an old jar but its kinda feuld me to look for more jars so expect more jars in the near future and all of em are very old jars of an aqua color. all are sealed with glass lids with really old rubber ill post pics of them on other threads tho

blizzardwolf

Reaction score
ive added 8 new pictures of it outside in the sun hopefully that will show you what you want. http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l512/blizzardwolf420/bottles/
same album as before

surfaceone

Reaction score
Here'ya go, Sean,

DSCF2135.jpg

DSCF2137.jpg

DSCF2129.jpg

DSCF2139.jpg

tumblr_l7cfjc6jAC1qafz69o1_500.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics