MASS MILKS for SALE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hi all I have a bunch of Milks from Beverly,billerica,concord, and Taunton. Ican send a list if interested, also some meds from same area. I dont collect these but they are clean and ready for someone that collects them. Kevin

bottlerocket

Reaction score
I would mind a picture of the Tauton. I assume Tauton, Mass. My Father was born there in the late 20's.
Thanks

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Nothing from Boxborough sorry. I have Catherwoods Billerica qt, Lincoln Brothers Taunton qt,pt h/pt, Punkatasset Farm Concord, Reynolds Farm East Freetown, Roman Dairy Farm Berkely,Connel Dairy East TauntonSome milks I am sure a Mass Milk guy or girl might know origin that dont say the town and those areThe Bay Farm half pt, Al Parker(script) half pt, H.J.Denno qt, 400 half pt. I will be at the Dover show 4/12/15.Here is a photo Bottlerocket of Sopers Dairy. Let me know or PM if there is interest from anyone out there I could do a package deal. Kevin

Attachments

• 90ddbb72517e4d4681f36e6a1e23a608.jpg
    90ddbb72517e4d4681f36e6a1e23a608.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 113

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Hi Kevin,I'd be interested in whatever Taunton milks you have that haven't sold yet. I will be at the Dover show.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
Can you send a pic of the Freetown and Berkley bottle, I know a guy that might be interested. Also I'm guessing all the Taunton bottles are embossed. I'd be interested in TRPQ's. Looking for Westport/Acoaxet Mass bottles as well. And a bottle that says "Hillandale" no town on it, it's a Westport Bottle I've been told.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky