Member bottle selling site list.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Although i am not new to bottle collecting, i though it would be nice to have a list that lets everyone on this site and anyone doing a search know What site you sell Your bottles on and what is your seller name so you can be found by buyers. All too many times i find that people on this sight mention that they sell (for example Ebay, Etsy, facebook, or you may have your own web site) but neglect to mention what their seller name is on the site they sell. I think free advertising is great. I would like everyone who sells to add to this list. The more the merrier! Thanks, ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
I have only sold at shows. I enjoy the personal contact and the chance to find a sleeper. There was a time when I could do eight shows a year without going much more than a hundred miles from home here in central NJ. Those days are long gone. Now its time to reduce and I'm not sure where to start. I have collections of Figurals, Fruit Jars. Merry Christmas, Odd Products, and one of anything I like. Looking for anyone interested .

yacorie

Reaction score
I have only sold at shows. I enjoy the personal contact and the chance to find a sleeper. There was a time when I could do eight shows a year without going much more than a hundred miles from home here in central NJ. Those days are long gone. Now its time to reduce and I'm not sure where to start. I have collections of Figurals, Fruit Jars. Merry Christmas, Odd Products, and one of anything I like. Looking for anyone interested .

Interested in peppersauces, cool pictorials, pontiled meds, early utilities etc same stuff as everyone if you have any

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Although i am not new to bottle collecting, i though it would be nice to have a list that lets everyone on this site and anyone doing a search know What site you sell Your bottles on and what is your seller name so you can be found by buyers. All too many times i find that people on this sight mention that they sell (for example Ebay, Etsy, facebook, or you may have your own web site) but neglect to mention what their seller name is on the site they sell. I think free advertising is great. I would like everyone who sells to add to this list. The more the merrier! Thanks, ROBBYBOBBY64.

Love this idea my friend!!! I'd sell some bottles but I know nothing of the value if any my bottles have.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
Love this idea my friend!!! I'd sell some bottles but I know nothing of the value if any my bottles have.
You can go on eBay search your bottle then on the left side of the screen there will be a sold button. Just click on it and you will see what they are selling for

martyfoley

Reaction score
Great idea Robby! Although I don't have many bottles for sale at this time I do sell some on eBay and Etsy. On eBay my user ID is "martyfoley" and on Etsy it is "martyfoleys".:) I will be listing more bottles in the future however so stay tuned!

jmoldenhauer

Reaction score
I found about 50 bottles... Some obviously old some really old, in fact a few look like they have melted-ish.
I don't know what to do with them. Do I clean them? How do I ID them? How do I know what they are worth? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_6854.jpg
    IMG_6854.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 333

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I found about 50 bottles... Some obviously old some really old, in fact a few look like they have melted-ish.
I don't know what to do with them. Do I clean them? How do I ID them? How do I know what they are worth? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Search them up on eBay and click the sold button on the alert and you will see what they sell for

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi