Merrimack Valley Show Sept 21

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I have table paid and reserved but also got a new job that started yesterday.I don't have anything spectacular but I need to get the stuff gone so I'm willing to let it go cheaply (within reason). I may trade something for a pee break if your around since I'll be flying solo also. I hope they remember that that is the ONE weekend I need off.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I hope so too Sam. I'll try to wear something identifiable, maybe my Dr. Seuss or possum lodge hat it I can find either. [:D]

splante

Reaction score
ill be going up with the wife if nothing changes from now to Sunday, would be nice to put a face with some names.It is the 21st right any info on hours?

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
Ok Steve sounds good. Think I'm going up too. I'll be wearing a green and yellow John Deere hat. Haha I'll probably be one of the youngest people there besides my girlfriend and Taylor.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I don't know if it's 50 feet or a mile to my table but the car is packed. I have know idea what door to bring the stuff in from either but I'll find it. I wish I had a cart or something though.I guess I should have asked prior.[:)]

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
Lol Eric how will I know who you are? You wearing a crazy hat? I might actually wear my black Mack trucks hat. That hat is more suitable for this weather. Hahaha

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac