Mid-Maine Bottle show 1st Annual bottle Show Sunday Nov.7th 2021 Topsham Maine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tree planter

Reaction score
Would like to invite everybody to our November 7th bottle show in Topsham Maine .We have over 50 tables to be set up. Sellers from through out New England will be selling. Come own up to Maine and enjoy a great day browsing over 50 tables of all types of bottles.

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
Would like to invite everybody to our November 7th bottle show in Topsham Maine .We have over 50 tables to be set up. Sellers from through out New England will be selling. Come own up to Maine and enjoy a great day browsing over 50 tables of all types of bottles.
Do you have more info on location and hours ? I will definatly plan to attend.

Ye Olde Prospector

Last edited:

delphinis

Reaction score
From the FOHBC calender

07 November 2021 (Sunday) Topsham, MaineThe Mid-Maine Antique Bottle Club Bottle Show & Sale, Topsham Fairground Exhibition Hall, Topsham, Maine, Sunday, November 7, 2021, $2 General Admission, 9:00 am, $15 Early Admission 8:00 am. Contact Paul McClure, 207.832.1503, oldbottles@outlook.com, maineantiquebottleclub.com,

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
From the FOHBC calender

07 November 2021 (Sunday) Topsham, MaineThe Mid-Maine Antique Bottle Club Bottle Show & Sale, Topsham Fairground Exhibition Hall, Topsham, Maine, Sunday, November 7, 2021, $2 General Admission, 9:00 am, $15 Early Admission 8:00 am. Contact Paul McClure, 207.832.1503, oldbottles@outlook.com, maineantiquebottleclub.com,
Thank you very much for the info. Got a call from some friends with the info as well. If you are going to attend I may see you there.

Cliff

delphinis

Reaction score
Your welcome. Unfortunately it too far of a ride for me, about 2 hours each way.

Anthony

BWHenry

Reaction score

BWHenry

Reaction score
Hi, Will you be doing this show again in 2022? I'd like to have a table as I am selling my entire bottle collection. Let me know,
Bonnie

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado