Middle GA area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

717digger

Reaction score
Would love to find digging partners in the middle Georgia area. Hubby and I have 80 acres and have found numerous arrowheads, pottery, etc. House was built around 1860, but torn down in 1990's. Oldest coin found metal detecting was 1830 half dime, as well as later coins, trinkets, farm implements, etc. I've been looking for the privy or main dump for 7 years, to no avail. Just newer trash, not the 1800's leftovers.:mad:

I love (!) finding and digging bottles, and metal detecting. I can't figure out which one I like the most, just what my crazy mind takes me to on that day.
I want to find other areas to check out old houses and cool areas for bottles, coins, civil war era, etc.

DlPsocialcirclega

Reaction score
Would love to find digging partners in the middle Georgia area. Hubby and I have 80 acres and have found numerous arrowheads, pottery, etc. House was built around 1860, but torn down in 1990's. Oldest coin found metal detecting was 1830 half dime, as well as later coins, trinkets, farm implements, etc. I've been looking for the privy or main dump for 7 years, to no avail. Just newer trash, not the 1800's leftovers.:mad:

I love (!) finding and digging bottles, and metal detecting. I can't figure out which one I like the most, just what my crazy mind takes me to on that day.
I want to find other areas to check out old houses and cool areas for bottles, coins, civil war era, etc.
Where in middle ga I'm in social circle?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky