Milks & A Honey Blue

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Left the underwater scooter at home to try out my new prescription mask; the entire lens is designed for close-up viewing - what a change! I can see like the 14 year-old I was when I first started diving & hunting for treasure. Probably would have missed the milks, as they lay amongst rocks and were covered in silt, making for an effective camouflage. The blue beauty only showed a hint of it's colour, but shined up mighty purdy! The cocktail glass I'll add to my dedicated shelf of mis-placed, underwater glassware...

Attachments

• Milks & A Honey.jpg
    Milks & A Honey.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I can see an old guy drinking while fishing on a boat. Yup, he actually used the glass. When he finished the bottle he sent both to Davy Jones' (dedicated?) locker. Almost immediately the big ulcer that used to be his stomach acted up and he drank the milk(s). If you haven't already found it, one or more those infamous cobalt colored milk of magnesia bottles is probably down there from a prior honey spot trip... Always love your posts Deep Sea Dan. Remember, my copy of your first book is autographed. :)

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
I can see an old guy drinking while fishing on a boat. Yup, he actually used the glass. When he finished the bottle he sent both to Davy Jones' (dedicated?) locker. Almost immediately the big ulcer that used to be his stomach acted up and he drank the milk(s). If you haven't already found it, one or more those infamous cobalt colored milk of magnesia bottles is probably down there from a prior honey spot trip... Always love your posts Deep Sea Dan. Remember, my copy of your first book is autographed. :)
Haha, you've got it, Len!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94