Mill Hall PA milk bottle question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TRG3406

Reaction score
I can't find anyone who knows the history of the Pifer and Yearick Crystal Spring Dairy located in Mill Hall, PA, or the value of this milk bottle. Any help will be appreciated as I am not into milk
Mill Hall PA milk.png
Mill Hall PA closeup.png
collection but love this bottle.

martyfoley

Reaction score
Nice bottle, hopefully someone can help you with this one.

TRG3406

Reaction score
I tried a search to no avail, I did find that there was another dairy in Mill Hall, Pa., maybe related?View attachment 213998
INTERESTING...the bottle I have is PIFER and Yearick suggesting there was a partnership at one time...I will contact Yearick to ask if they have any info about Pifer.

Dcravosa

Reaction score
TRG3406 —— curious if you ever got any more info on this. Please let us know.

TRG3406

Reaction score
No, I am still searching...it is clear there is a history with Yearick in Mill Hill, but no one has identified the origin of Pifer & Yearick...look forward to anything you can provide...thanks!

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
Well, from my experience living in a small town, we had a lot of partnerships like that shown on your milk bottle. Often they only lasted a very short period, some even being less than a year. Never researched many PA bottles but I would guess yours has some rarity to it. I hope you find some more information on it.

TRG3406

Reaction score
Thanks...I suspect your point is on target...a dairy would have to have a very short history to have so little information other than the embossed bottle...I am actually intrigued with the "mystery" as much as with a vintage bottle in near mint condition...kind of fun!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp