Min-Tee by Felix Distributors limited

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
So I finally landed a Min-Tee by Felix Distributors limited out of Vancouver BC. This was from their Part-T-Time Beverages line, there are only a couple other variations of Part-T Time that I've seen, I'll post pics to show them.
There are other bottles by Felix bottlers but these are specifically by 'Felix Distributors'

7oz with red and white ACL dated 1952 ...note these bottles all have the updated 'cat' that differs in many aspects from the original, I have to wonder if they were having copyright infringement issues.

20210610_153503.jpg

This is a slightly taller one with embossed vertical lines on the neck and a black and white ACL
Felix-Part T Time.jpg

This one is a 28oz ACL in blue and white.
Felix (1).jpg

The Province December 1952....one of the few ads I've found for Part=T-Time...this one is showing a 28oz ginger ale for 25¢
I'll have to see if I can dig up more ads.

1623377422682.jpeg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
These are great, I'm pretty sure I've never seen the Min-Tee and rarely have seen the other two. Interesting that on the 28oz they use both cat designs.

Canadacan

Reaction score
These are great, I'm pretty sure I've never seen the Min-Tee and rarely have seen the other two. Interesting that on the 28oz they use both cat designs.
Yes they seem to have snuck the old style cat on the neck...just the head though!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu