Miscellaneous milk bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jstorm

Reaction score
Good evening all. I was wondering if someone out there that collects milk bottles would want to maybe make a trade for some Acls soda bottles that you might have. I don't want cash just a fair trade. Just thought I would ask before I sell them locally. Maybe someone needs one for there collection! Thanks. Sorry for the crappy photos. I can send better pictures if needed.
20211110_162251.jpg
20211110_162221.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I like the grenade and the rabbit litho toy. Does it work? I have loads of Full Acl's to sell or trade. Not on the chopping block? Just thought I would ask. What Brand of Acl you looking for? I also have some embossed full sodas. You can always PM me if you like it is Private.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Jstorm

Reaction score
I like the grenade and the rabbit litho toy. Does it work? I have loads of Full Acl's to sell or trade. Not on the chopping block? Just thought I would ask. What Brand of Acl you looking for? I also have some embossed full sodas. You can always PM me if you like it is Private.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Thanks for responding. Is there somewhere I go special to PM you? I am new to the forum and suck with the tech stuff. Thanks

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Thanks for responding. Is there somewhere I go special to PM you? I am new to the forum and suck with the tech stuff. Thanks
Tap on my icon or my name from any post and it brings up my profile with options, one is the envelope which is Private message.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Jstorm

Reaction score
Tap on my icon or my name from any post and it brings up my profile with options, one is the envelope which is Private message.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I must be losing it ROBBYBOBBY64! There's no envelope just follow ignore or start conversation. Maybe I should pull the pin on that grenade!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I must be losing it ROBBYBOBBY64! There's no envelope just follow ignore or start conversation. Maybe I should pull the pin on that grenade!
Sorry, it is the start conversation. Oops!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky