Misspelled Dr. Pepper Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlingco

Reaction score
Jay, I don't think the San Antonio raised letter versions are from 3 Rivers, unless the misspelled version is from a different glass company. Wouldn't it be ironic if a Texas glass company made the misspelled version. ACLbottles, you might double check just to be sure. Check the base and the heel. ~bottlingco

ACLbottles

Reaction score
bottlingco, the bottle does not have 3 Rivers on the base or the heel. The base does have Dr. Pepper on the bottom in script, and it also has an O shape above it and what looks like L G 9 below. Thank you for telling me about the show, jays emporium. I do live in Texas, and I will see if I can go.

bottlingco

Reaction score
ACLbottles, I didn't think it would be 3 Rivers. I agree that you should try to make the Houston Show. It is a great show. ~bottlingco

jays emporium

Reaction score
The error should add a little value. You said a correct one sold for $72.99. I would guess add about $20 for the error. Your bottle appears to be excellent condition. If it does not have any damage $90 would be about right, even though SA is not a rare town.

thefuller3

Reaction score
There are a couple of guys who really like the south Texas bottles on eBay. I sold a Wichita Falls embossed version a while back for $127. Just depends on how bad somebody wants it I guess

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown