More antique store finds, did I do good?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
Visited another antique store and hot a pretty nice sized haul. Only paid $28 for all of the finds, did I do good?

20200522_180830.jpg

Back from Left to Right:
Hosmer Mountain embossed Acl, Greenville Bottling Works Acl (sound familliar?), stoneware Carter's ink, and a D pat Peace Dale, R.I. coke.
Front from Left to Right:
I.W. Harvey & Co squat soda, aqua common, and a White's Bottling Works Danielson, Conn. Hutch (Has a flash crack, but is turning purple!).

Also got this wooden Lea & Perrins Sauce crate:
20200522_180914.jpg

All in all I think this was a good day.

Thanks for reading,
PlaneDiggerCam

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
PlaneDiggerCam, I love the Lea & perrins wooden crate. I would try to stay away from cracked and broken bottles. Unless they are extremely rare it usually knocks a 0 off the value ($30 is now a broken $3 bottle) i still think you did good buddy.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
PlaneDiggerCam, I love the Lea & perrins wooden crate. I would try to stay away from cracked and broken bottles. Unless they are extremely rare it usually knocks a 0 off the value ($30 is now a broken $3 bottle) i still think you did good buddy.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Usually I don't buy cracked bottles, but the White's is a scarce hutch (according to hutchbook) and its turning puple. I saw the lea and perrins crate and thought that it would go nice with my Heinz crate. I was right!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Usually I don't buy cracked bottles, but the White's is a scarce hutch (according to hutchbook) and its turning puple. I saw the lea and perrins crate and thought that it would go nice with my Heinz crate. I was right!
You did good buddy...no worries. I love the manganese purple bottles. Non-irradiated.

RCO

Reaction score
the hosmer mountain 30 oz acl bottle has a neat look to it

at $28 that is less than $ 5 a bottle so I think that is a pretty good price these days

hemihampton

Reaction score
Just the Harvey Squat was probably worth the $28 although it does look like the top lip is pretty chipped up. I'll jump on any Detroit Hutch I need even if cracked, would not bother me if I need it for the Collection. Congrats. LEON.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
the hosmer mountain 30 oz acl bottle has a neat look to it

at $28 that is less than $ 5 a bottle so I think that is a pretty good price these days
Plus the wooden crate. I know the bottles are a dime a dozen but the crate? I don't collect them so i do not know the value. I just like it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18