Most valuable acl soda bottle in your area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Shasta Beverages ACL comes to mind...one sold a couple of years back for 100 plus ....I think?....you never see them because the company was known for pushing soda in cans.

Another Canadian brand that I thought of is Whipper's.... a few on ebay at the moment. a BIN $85... a BIN $199... and one that recently sold for $72. Now the bottles depict different wrestling holds or moves, there were 8 in total. The soda was named after Whipper Billy Watson pro wrestler from Ontario if you don't know of him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipper_Billy_Watson
Some of the bottles in the series I'm sure are very difficult to obtain and the prices would be higher.
Whipper's-Boston crab hold.jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Another Canadian brand that I thought of is Whipper's.... a few on ebay at the moment. a BIN $85... a BIN $199... and one that recently sold for $72. Now the bottles depict different wrestling holds or moves, there were 8 in total. The soda was named after Whipper Billy Watson pro wrestler from Ontario if you don't know of him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipper_Billy_Watson
Some of the bottles in the series I'm sure are very difficult to obtain and the prices would be higher.
View attachment 169469

There are about 15 Whipper's bottles listed on Worthpoint in various conditions, but for a descent one they average about $150

Canadacan

Reaction score
Thanks Bob...that's a good average for the Whipper's., anything come up for Shasta?.... I thought I saved a picture but can't find it.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Here's the sample page from the ACL book, with recent values according to eBay sales in the past few years. Those without prices are either common or else I could not find a listing for it on Worthpoint. I might continue with this, but because of the large amount of time it takes I will probably only focus on what might be considered ER/Extremely Rare bottles, which will hopefully provide us with enough of them to at least assist us in watching for those so called "sleepers" Unfortunately there is not enough room on the page to show where the bottle comes from, but I will work on that in the future and see what I can do to improve it ...

ACL BOOK SAMPLE PAGE 98 (3).jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Thanks Bob...that's a good average for the Whipper's., anything come up for Shasta?.... I thought I saved a picture but can't find it.

CC

If you are referring to these Shasta bottles from California, they average about $100 each ...

Shasta ACL California.jpg

Shasta Bottle on e-Bay.jpg

bottlediggingcop

Reaction score
This is a Cobalt Blue CCS&M Hutchinson bottle from New Orleans. There was only ONE cobalt blue Hutch made in New Orleans and this is one original. This one had a small star crack on the rear shoulder and still sold for $800.00 two hours after it was dug. This is the rarest soda I know of in New Orleans.Cobat Blue CCS&M.JPG

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
bdc

Ya gotta love them hutch bottles - especially colbalt's - find an acl hutch and I'll probably buy it!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I figured out a way to present some rare acl soda bottles that will be faster and easier for me. And because I'm still focused on bottles that members can watch for as "sleepers" I'm only posting bottles that have sold on eBay in recent years for at least $200. I'm thinking that any bottle valued at less than $200 isn't worth the trouble of reselling no matter how cheap you got it. So here goes, and please notice that the values and locations are listed in the title when you click on the image. I'll just keep posting as many of them as I can find and you can do what you want with them after that. Start your own file if you like, but I assure you the values are accurate and are recent sales within the past few years as listed on the Worthpoint website.

(Listed sequentially by dollar value)

RARE ACL SODA BOTTLE $200 TEXAS.jpg

RARE ACL SODA BOTTLE $250 ARIZONA.jpg

RARE ACL SODA BOTTLE $250 PENN..jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi