Mountain Dew Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Buyer beware. Sellers that don't know what they are talking about or worse one that do and still overprice items. It will ruin the hobbie for newbies and oldbies.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Jstorm

Reaction score
I actually own a variation of this bottle, made in 1967 and still unopened! But their bottle is definitely overpriced, and I remember messaging the seller about it. Of course I never got an answer.
Its worth 15.00.
20211202_072410.jpg

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
There's a book called mountain dew hillbilly bottles v3 written by Dick Bridgforth that has everything you need to know about mountain dew bottles. I'm sure many of the collectors have it and I just wanted to share. Probably don't need it for 1 or 2 bottles.
Thank you for the book information. I'll probably get it at some point. Ironically I'm a huge drinker of Mountain Dew, but don't have many of their vintage bottles. $15.00 is just about what I paid for the bottle.

Jstorm

Reaction score
Thank you for the book information. I'll probably get it at some point. Ironically I'm a huge drinker of Mountain Dew, but don't have many of their vintage bottles. $15.00 is just about what I paid for the bottle.
Then your ok! I am new to the forum but these folks usually will have an answer for you

The OC

Reaction score
I can! I been sellin' on eBay fer years!
Create a ligit acount.

Simply mak sur yur logged in on yur acount, then look to the far rite of the usual "search" box and yul see the wurd "advanced" in small print. Hit it an bingo! Yur in charge now.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp