my account on facebook marketplace is now disabled

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
If you was from China you would be ok

I know if I had posted about anything from Marijuana to Hamas/Palestine it would of been OK

the issue might of been that I had been contacting people on marketplace with an account that didn't clearly identify who I was

although all the other buy and sell sites here allow for you to do that and don't require a name or photo

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I know if I had posted about anything from Marijuana to Hamas/Palestine it would of been OK

the issue might of been that I had been contacting people on marketplace with an account that didn't clearly identify who I was

although all the other buy and sell sites here allow for you to do that and don't require a name or photo
I’d say you were reported by someone. Same thing has happened to me. If anyone is reported once Facebook and eBay have fits and will ban you

RCO

Reaction score
I’d say you were reported by someone. Same thing has happened to me. If anyone is reported once Facebook and eBay have fits and will ban you

seems doubtful they'd just randomly decide to deactivate account

I had to have been reported by someone ( likely one of the people I had contact with recently on the site )

but only 2 people I bought items off recently and felt those purchases went smoothly and all contact was professional and brief

all I can think of is one of them had sellers regret after I left and upset I paid too little for one of the bottles I bought and so decided to report me

the local antique vendor guy did ask why I used the word " finds " in my facebook name , told him it was cause I liked to find things when out exploring so he knew why I used that account and not sure why he'd have reported it , which is why I felt it was more likely the lady from up north who did this

RCO

Reaction score
since I can no longer access that account I can't review my past msg's or contacts as to who or what might of been the issue

I can recall msg's to several people a few months back about various 7 up bottles but seem very doubtful one of them reported me

also sent 1 msg to a local seller who had some milk jugs but they weren't local jugs so I didn't reply back afterwords

can't recall buying anything else thru that site , have looked at a lot of different ads but were always too far away so I couldn't buy them

Cola-Coca

Reaction score
You may have scared them when you showed up early.!?

RCO

Reaction score
You may have scared them when you showed up early.!?

it wasn't that early , I said that I'd be there after lunch so around 11 30 . there was no one home , I knocked once on door and left and came back an hour later

he didn't say anything to me , just said you must be the guy picking up the medicine bottles and handed them to me after I gave him the $ , it all seemed very routine and uneventful

but I agree its possible there was some sort of misunderstanding from there point of view

still think the most likely scenario is they decided that a collector like myself wouldn't drive an hour north unless the bottle was rare and worth more than what they asked and so they decided it was worth more money

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
I'm confused by what I did or why my account was reported as violating the rules

all I can think of is one of the people I contacted recently reported it cause it wasn't in my real name . but not sure why either of them would of been upset at me enough to want to see it taken down

it had no content and was only being used to view and contact people on marketplace , I'm not sure why that wasn't allowed under there rules
Facebook has a alithogram set up so it can see what posts u like to see & what not & major cookie collecting. Also if you don't post anything on Ur actual account or talk to "friends", I use that term lightly, Facebook will assume that you are a robot or a Russian hackers or National hacker of sorts. Facebook is the Devil. It doesn't care about truth, even if you just used it for Facebook market. And as one seller said, they will also throw a fit if u don't pay through their money hungry Communist Progressive Capitalism site.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado