My Collection. New to the hobby.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deenodean

Reaction score
P B G collection 1

72D3FA9CA6DF4B46806B23FB96D83A5A.jpg

Attachments

• 72D3FA9CA6DF4B46806B23FB96D83A5A.jpg
    72D3FA9CA6DF4B46806B23FB96D83A5A.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 108

Longhunter

Reaction score
I have really enjoyed collecting poisons.
The ones I like the most are the ones with the cork, label and contents inside. Some of the "pills" are even coffin shaped LOL

Poison_Us

Reaction score
The KS-14 ([size="+1"]Vapo-Cresolene[/size]) bottles are more diverse than people think. As most of the clear and aqua one's are common, they do come in apple green, lime green, amber, cobalt & ice blue. There are also different embossing of the patent dates and of course, manufacturing methods (ABM and BIMAL). Yes, the colored ones are fairly rare, so it's not surprising that people are unaware of them. An up to date chart is now available in the new American Poison Bottle book from the APBCA.

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
Poison_Us said:
The KS-14 ([size="+1"]Vapo-Cresolene[/size]) bottles are more diverse than people think. As most of the clear and aqua one's are common, they do come in apple green, lime green, amber, cobalt & ice blue. There are also different embossing of the patent dates and of course, manufacturing methods (ABM and BIMAL). Yes, the colored ones are fairly rare, so it's not surprising that people are unaware of them. An up to date chart is now available in the new American Poison Bottle book from the APBCA.
When is the APBCA going to reproduce the bottle book? It has been sold out for some time now. Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter