Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

My collection of milk glass jars

Relicdigger16

Nov 21, 2019
The discs are ceramic insulator tops from older mason jars. They are very cool. In some bottle digging videos like the Alabama Boys bottle digs, they come across many of them. Usually buried very deep. These guys rent digging equipment to dig deep into bottle dumps and privy pitts.
We all have our favorite types. I love milk bottles and medicine bottles the best, even if the value is low. Happy hunting.!!

Dewfus

Bottle digger extrodiner
Nov 30, 2019
Ligonier,Indiana
The discs are ceramic insulator tops from older mason jars. They are very cool. In some bottle digging videos like the Alabama Boys bottle digs, they come across many of them. Usually buried very
The discs are ceramic insulator tops from older mason jars. They are very cool. In some bottle digging videos like the Alabama Boys bottle digs, they come across many of them. Usually buried very deep. These guys rent digging equipment to dig deep into bottle dumps and privy pitts.
We all have our favorite types. I love milk bottles and medicine bottles the best, even if the value is low. Happy hunting.!!
deep. These guys rent digging equipment to dig deep into bottle dumps and privy pitts.
And happy hunting to you I'm the same way no matter the value oll collect it lol inhave like 300 of the caps all different kinds some with lid still on it lol I havent ran across any ody else who collects them yet I
Brgoning to think I'm the only crazy person that does

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzurko