My collection of milk glass jars

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Relicdigger16

Reaction score
The discs are ceramic insulator tops from older mason jars. They are very cool. In some bottle digging videos like the Alabama Boys bottle digs, they come across many of them. Usually buried very deep. These guys rent digging equipment to dig deep into bottle dumps and privy pitts.
We all have our favorite types. I love milk bottles and medicine bottles the best, even if the value is low. Happy hunting.!!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
The discs are ceramic insulator tops from older mason jars. They are very cool. In some bottle digging videos like the Alabama Boys bottle digs, they come across many of them. Usually buried very
The discs are ceramic insulator tops from older mason jars. They are very cool. In some bottle digging videos like the Alabama Boys bottle digs, they come across many of them. Usually buried very deep. These guys rent digging equipment to dig deep into bottle dumps and privy pitts.
We all have our favorite types. I love milk bottles and medicine bottles the best, even if the value is low. Happy hunting.!!

deep. These guys rent digging equipment to dig deep into bottle dumps and privy pitts.
And happy hunting to you I'm the same way no matter the value oll collect it lol inhave like 300 of the caps all different kinds some with lid still on it lol I havent ran across any ody else who collects them yet I
Brgoning to think I'm the only crazy person that does

GlassKitTin

Surface Scratcher
Reaction score
I’m happy to see others who are into the white glass cap pieces from the mason jars lids! We have a nice lil growing stack of them here, a lot of times we’ll find the lids on our hikes, but the zinc parts are all crusted, busted, half gone, etc. Peel that off and then there’s a nice lil glass disc... not sure if any value, but we like finding and saving them, they’re cool :)

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
I’m happy to see others who are into the white glass cap pieces from the mason jars lids! We have a nice lil growing stack of them here, a lot of times we’ll find the lids on our hikes, but the zinc parts are all crusted, busted, half gone, etc. Peel that off and then there’s a nice lil glass disc... not sure if any value, but we like finding and saving them, they’re cool :)
yes they are some ive found to be valuable if they have what is called a heros cross on them from a hero jar which are very collectiable i have over 100 of the zinc caps lol imlovethem for some reason lucky fornme where i dig is loaded with all the caps i want!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger