My first local druggist Frankfort KY

Tom smith

MY goal for 2021 was to dig a local druggist and today I accomplished that. Chapman and Williams druggist and pharmacists Frankfort KY. Does anyone know how rare this could be or the price not that I will ever sell it I can't find it online at all? Here also are some of the other bottles that have come out of this same spot. Also, the GEO W.Smith one I can't find online at all.

Attachments

• IMG_1542.jpg
    IMG_1542.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1543.jpg
    IMG_1543.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1544.jpg
    IMG_1544.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 27

east texas terry

MY goal for 2021 was to dig a local druggist and today I accomplished that. Chapman and Williams druggist and pharmacists Frankfort KY. Does anyone know how rare this could be or the price not that I will ever sell it I can't find it online at all? Here also are some of the other bottles that have come out of this same spot. Also, the GEO W.Smith one I can't find online at all.
real nice :)

RCO

that's a great example of a local druggist bottle , I've never been to Kentucky so can't offer any local info but based on age of the bottle it looks to be early 1900's maybe even a bit earlier so its a good find

saratogadriver

Local druggist bottles have mostly local collector value. Sounds like Midway49 is familiar with area values. Some can go for serious coin depending on how rare, how many local collectors, etc. Others can be just a few dollars.

You've got some nice age on what you've dug. keep digging there for sure.

Jim G

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DickWolfer