My haul from what’s left of the lake-

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
It was Saturday- SO Smokey like it has been- and 111 degrees- the smoke had kept that day cooler than called for. So I packed up the boat and headed out. Not sure how much longer it will even be opened, as so many launches are closed. But I am just cruising the shoreline because the lake gives and the lake takes! I’ve lost my ugly stick but found an anchor before! But never in my lifetime has the lake been this low. So why not look around. If there were bottles I have no idea if they would be packed under a foot of dried mud or what! And they are considered artifacts and really are illegal to take-but I am rebel till I die plus grandpa was an engineer on that dam so I don’t see a problem here! Lol! Check it- the booty:
2596585c2ad11c589896c267bf9e7b1c.jpg

I don’t want or need more crystals- especially these ugly little things! I gave them to a guy an the dock for his daughter. And I guess I don’t need that Heini - they are not my thing. So all I got was a small bass- (the envy of the boat) and stung 2 times and a big chunk of flesh yarded out by a murder hornet!? We have murder hornets?! Yes- I’ve learned the hard way. We do. Didn’t even feel it till it was too late….it was about 1.75” long and really aggressive (and dead.). And enough smoke to last me for a long time!
1824a6f2310343b4ba4b4b9f3678af48.jpg

Looking almost coastal, except for the 111* temperature! The moon, out there:
71318ab42935d6482c2afd7e6421700f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
It may be time to use the other lake, whiskeytown…. But I am sure it’s packed without 365 miles of shoreline! Pretty little lake, until the fire there, last year and the year before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown